- ★ Up to how many items in one go can I make in-stock request?
- I’d like to know the details of 'status' of in-stock request
- Can I ask you to refuse to take my inbound item at the warehouse?
- Are there points to note when the contents of an in-stock request separates into multiple boxes?
- What’s ‘Openlogi Product Label’?
- What’s ‘Sorting label’?
- Can I post my item directly into your mailbox or by mail?
- Can you temporarily pay C.O.D.charge?
- How do you handle with an item which house code label doesn’t stick to?
- Let me know the address of the warehouse to ship
- Will you accept items sent from manufacturers?
- Will arrival of items with container/ by truck be available?
In-stock item from abroad
Points to be noted at the time of packing
- ★ Is there something that I should pay attention to before shipping my items?
- Will you accept bladed object?
- What if I don’t stick in-stock label to a box?
- What if in-stock detailed statement isn’t included?
- Can I ship an item which isn’t in a bag or a box?
- Is there anything I should be careful with when shipping fragile items?
- ★ How long would in-stock operation take?
- ★ How do you measure the size of item?
- How are items stored?
- What’s your in-stock operation/inspection like?
- The actual number of items and the number of its request seem different
- What happens to shipping box or detailed statement and flyer in a box after warehoused?