For the items the sender was not specified, which is unidentified and defective judged after visual inspection, the each one will be treated as ‘Unknown box’ ‘Unknown item’ and ‘damaged item’ and those items will not be counted as shippable stock.
There is also the case that the actual number of in-stock item is less than the number reported at the in-stock request.
When item failed to be shippable stock, the item is displayed on [Inventory Check] > [Pending Stock].
Please check `How can I handle my pending stock?` to learn how to handle .
In the event that you do not receive email notification which notifies the occurrence of the in-stock item that cannot add up to shippable stock, contact our customer support team.
The following are cases when we move items to ‘Unknown box’ section due to the difficulty in specifying the sender.
- Without stick on In-stock label
- Its label or invoice is not readable because of its broken outer case.
- The listed in-stockID is cannot be identified.
Please check `Are there any points to be aware at in-stock request?` for our in-stock method.
The following are cases when we move items to ‘Unknown item’ section due to the difficulty in specifying the item.
- Cannot specify the item by the listed ‘Inspection type’ at in-stock request.
- Not assorted by each item.
- The product name/ original ID/product ID cannot be specified because of its missing sorting label or sticky note.
Please check ` Are there any points to be aware at in-stock request? for our in-stock method.
At in-stock process, items are classified as undamaged or damaged by visual inspection and only undamaged ones will be add up to shippable stock.
Items with visual stains and damages will be moved to ‘Defective item’ section.