In the event that there are items as described below among inbound items, Openlogi notifies our users by email.
‘Damaged stock has been registered at the in-stock operation’
In the event that damaged, stained and defective items are detected at in-stock inspection, we notify our users by email.
‘Unknown item has been registered’
We notify our users in case their item was not specified.
- The product ID was not specified. – Items without its stick-on sorting label etc.
- Items that have not been sorted and unable to specified.
‘Unknown box registration’
When we fail to specify a box, – e.g. cardboard box from the sender, we will notify our users.
- In-stockID is not listed on the cardboard box.
- The listed in-stockID can not be confirmed.
- The in-stock request has not yet made, been deleted.
- In-stockID of the item shows that the in-stock process was already completed.
For the details of the handling methods see ‘How can I handle my pending stock?’