After items arrive, these items are opened and in-stock inspection is carried out by warehouse staff.
The processes of the in-stock operation are as followed.
- The inspection is limited to only for the outer case/ quantity.
- Damaged items with obvious visual stains/damages will go to pending stock
- Items are measured and the size will be registered.
- In-stock registration is carried out by affixing our house code to outer packaging of items.
- Move items to storage area to store.
Distribution processing services like a set of items will be individually handled.
Since there are cases we could not operate with, if you have a doubt please contact our customer support team in advance.